The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Overview
You'll be in Takua Thung (Khao Lak - Phangnga Coast) with a stay at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including hot springs and an outdoor pool. Additional features include supervised childcare/activities, babysitting/childcare, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, business services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge, and free parking is available onsite.
The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Fact Sheet
- Picnic area
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- On private beach
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Full-service health spa
- Marina on site
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Tour assistance
- Secure parking
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Rooms in The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Direct-dial phone
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa Check-In Instructions
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.