The Vijitt Resort Phuket Overview
Located in Rawai, The Vijitt Resort Phuket is in a rural location and convenient to Seashell Museum and Rawai Beach.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking and Kata View Point.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch high-definition televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature handheld showerheads and double sinks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 4 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a concierge desk, and supervised childcare/activities. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 km.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and currency exchange. Free parking is available onsite.
The Vijitt Resort Phuket Fact Sheet
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Security guard
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 92
- Creche (nursery)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Tour assistance
- Steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Children's club
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Computer rental
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Year Built 2007
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Rooms in The Vijitt Resort Phuket
- Air conditioning
- Free movie channels
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rainfall showerhead
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
The Vijitt Resort Phuket Policies & Fees
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1300 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: THB 5000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 7500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 20 June 2014 to 2 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
The Vijitt Resort Phuket Check-In Instructions
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.