Koh Yao Yai Village Overview
When you stay at Koh Yao Yai Village in Ko Yao Yai, you'll be in the suburbs and within the vicinity of Loh Paret Beach and Manok Pier.
This 4-star hotel is within the region of At Lamiya Mosque and Fasai Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with cotton sheets. Rooms have private patios where you can take in sea and garden views. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a concierge desk, and babysitting/childcare. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 20 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). A complimentary evening social is served for your convenience. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a swim-up bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free parking is available onsite.
Koh Yao Yai Village Fact Sheet
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- On private beach
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Swim-up bar
- Currency exchange
- Year Built 2009
- Swimming pool - children's
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Rooms in Koh Yao Yai Village
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Complimentary bottled water
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Koh Yao Yai Village Policies & Fees
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 650 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1400 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2100 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pets not allowed
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Koh Yao Yai Village Check-In Instructions
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.