Royal Lanta Resort & Spa Overview
Located in Ko Lanta (Saladan), Royal Lanta Resort & Spa is convenient to Klong Dao Beach and Sala Dan Community School. This beach resort is within the vicinity of Long Beach and Khlong Toab Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Royal Lanta Resort & Spa, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include currency exchange, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Free parking is available onsite.
Royal Lanta Resort & Spa Fact Sheet
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool sun loungers
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
Rooms in Royal Lanta Resort & Spa
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
Royal Lanta Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- No elevators
Royal Lanta Resort & Spa Check-In Instructions
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.